Steps to Prevent Illness
The CDC is aggressively responding to the global outbreak of COVID-19 in the United States. The CDC’s approach is focused on slowing the transmission of COVID-19, reducing illness and death, and minimizing social and economic impacts.
We are able to wipe, spray or fog all surfaces and the air in a structure in less than 24 hours; getting your family and/or employees back in a safe environment. Our green process has been shown to be effective with viruses like COVID-19. Let us help make your environment safe.
CALL US TODAY! 678-274-6511
We encourage the following 4 steps to help keep yourself and family safe:
1. Practice good hygiene:
- Stop handshaking – use other non-contact methods of greeting
- Clean hands at the door and at regular intervals
- Create habits and reminders to avoid touching faces and cover coughs and sneezes
- Disinfect surfaces like doorknobs, tables, desks, and handrails regularly
- Increase ventilation by opening windows or adjusting air conditioning
2. Be careful with meetings and travel:
- Use videoconferencing for meetings when possible
- When not possible, hold meetings in open, well-ventilated spaces
- Consider adjusting or postponing large meetings or gatherings
- Assess the risks of business travel
3. Handle Food Carefully:
- Limit food sharing
- Strengthen health screening for cafeteria staff and their close contacts
- Ensure cafeteria staff and their close contacts practice strict hygiene
4. Stay home if you feel sick or have sick family in your home.